Friday, August 1, 2014

The Big Shot Blog Hop





So a bunch of us gals from Di's Country Inkers are doing a blog hop to share some  fun projects using Stampin Up! (SU!) items.  I decided to share a packaging idea and a tag to go with it, I do a lot of sewing and need cute packaging and SU! has the best products out there to create cute anything and they help me to never run out of ideas :)
This month SU! has a great Big Shot deal happening.


Add caption
Using some felt and  the Flower Spiral Bigz Die  I created a easy flower that has a lot of texture, I LOVE the look of this! anyways, just some cute packaging and just a couple of the SU products, your packaging can become the cutest out there!
some of the other items I used are

Flower Pot Designer Series Paper

Tag Topper Scallop Punch

Pool Part Classic Ink Pad

and I found the cute strawberry baskets on Etsy a few months ago.

if you ever felt like becoming a demonstrator to get those amazing benefits and to have a job you love OR to order some fun new products, shoot me an email at lesliejlz@gmail.com or leave me a message in the comment section and I will get back to you!

anyways, go visit what the other ladies are sharing! Click on the "next" button below and check out what Crystal has to share! go give all the ladies some love!



ps...some major sewing has been going on over here, so much to share!
hugs!  



5 comments:

Crystal said...

Lovely.....and love the colors!!!

Dana Gaffney said...

A blog hop, how fun! You always do have the best packaging.

Kathya said...

This is so pretty Leslie! Love the flower and the packaging.

Barb said...

I haven't played with that die in a while, and it's so cute done with felt! Thanks for hopping with us this month...

Anonymous said...

You are like magic with fabric! This is just awesome!